A little girl from Live Love Embroidery explains, in this video, how to make a circle woven friendship bracelet. The process involves seven strands of embroidery thread tied at the end with a simple half-hitch knot. The knot is fed through a small hole in the center of a circle of cardboard. The strings are then individually latched through seven of eight notches located at the end of the cardboard. After that, rotating in a circle pattern around the cardboard, the strings are exchanged around the cardboard until a woven bracelet is formed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades