Missa teaches us how to create a claspless lariat necklace in this video. First, cut your wire so it's 20 inches long and then make a loop on one of the ends, and attach a chain to it. Now put on the end bead and attach the chain to the metal wire. Now make a loop around the end where the bead is. Now take pliers and clamp the wire on the end down. You can now take wire cutter and cut an inch down on the chain and cut it off. You can now apply your favorite beads to the wire, and any pendants that you like as well. To finish, create a claw shape with three pieces of wire and attach it to the necklace through the chain. Attach beads to one of the wires, and cut the others loose. Tighten with pliers and enjoy your new necklace.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades