When it comes to making earrings or necklaces, you could take the easy way out and just add a normal head pin to the top of your bead or pendant. But what if you like to create motifs with the wire itself? A great way to start embellishing with wire is by creating this coiled top dangle, or a wrapped head pin.
Making this wrapped head pin starts off the same way as making a head pin, but you finish off by wrapping the extra wire around the head pin.
Crafty Quickies offer simple to follow craft basics instruction for the time and technically challenged. The Impatient Crafter™ Margot Potter hosts these quick and easy tutorials that show you how to get it right the first time. In this video she shows how to make a coiled top dangle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades