In this tutorial, we learn how to make a confused-style friendship bracelet. First, you will need to clip down your thread on the top and then start to braid the thread together. You will need to have two different colors, white and blue. Then, you will tie the right and left side together and start to braid the middle of it. Then, you will start to braid the bracelet together until you reach the bottom. When you are finished, you can tie this around your wrist and wear it whenever you would like. You can make this with any colors you would like, depending on your taste.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades