In this video the crafts channel demonstrates how to make a crystal cluster ring. Start with a pen about the size of your finger and wrap your thin gauge wire around it completely twice. Give the wire a simple twist. Put your beads on the wire, then bend the wire around into a circle. Next wrap the wire again around the base on the stone setting. Be sure to wrap it tightly. After twisting the wire tightly around the shank of the ring cut the wire. Use a pair of round nose pliers to create a foil at the end of the wire. Be sure to tighten the wire so it won't catch on anything. Your ring should fit on your finger or the back of your hand.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades