Keep your favorite dessert or food item close to you at all times by making a foodstuff-shaped piece of polymer clay. From chocolate cupcakes to orange slices to donuts, polymer clay can be formed into almost any food imaginable. Plus, miniaturizing makes food look adorable, making it even more irresistable.
Corinne Bradd shows how to create quirky little polymer clay charms in a variety of designs, including slices of fruit, cupcakes and donuts. The original designs can be used to decorate bracelets, necklaces, jewellery and even greeting cards!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades