This video shows how to make a custom jewellery box for cheap. Find any box we want to use. Next find some spare fabric to put on the inside. Make little compartments big enough for whatever we are putting in. Just use cardboard for this. Measure the cardboard into strips and then made triangular cuts so that the cardboard would be more stable. Next make sure whatever we are putting in will fit in the compartments we have made. Use super glue to put the fabric in and pleated the fabric. Now we have a custom jewellery box and enjoyed the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades