The Queen of Hearts would simply fawn over this pair of "Alice and Wonderland" inspired earrings, especially since a pair of red heart pendants is the focus. Pretty and uber feminine without being over the top, you can flaunt these earrings at any occasion, from school to a midafternoon tea party with the Hatter.
Robin's egg blue beads alternate with white in this adorable earring, which ends with a heart pendant. To get the jewelry making how-to, check out this video!
This simple & fun beaded earring project takes its inspiration from the striking make up of the 'Queen of Hearts' (aka the Red Queen, played by the fabulous Helena Bonham Carter) in the new Tim Burton movie 'Alice in Wonderland.'
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades