To make mini cupcake earrings first take a piece of sculpey and make a cylinder. Make vertical indentations around the cylinder, similar to those an the edge of a quarter. this forms the bottom of the cupcake. Next take another small piece of sculpy and role it into a line like a piece of yarn. starting at the edge of the top of your cylinder coil the line of sculpy around the edge and up, similar to a piece of novelty poop. this forms the cupcake. stick a earring finding through the top of the cupcake. you can add decoration by using colored sculpey or add little bits of sculpey on top for sprinkles. if you are going to paint the cupcake do so after you bake them according to the direction on the box. once baked you can attach the earrings to the finding and then your done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades