Take an inexpensive earring and use hot pliers to ease it away from the cheap metal fastening. Take a more expensive silver or gold earwire and pull it through the loop at the top of the pendant part. Squeeze the wire closed with the pliers. Using an inexpensive earring part as a model, bend your own wire to the same shape. You then take a 4mm Swarovski crystal and attach it. Bend your earwire round a smooth pencil and make sure the bead cannot slide off from the wire. You can use the same process for other types of earring, including clip on ones and in this way you can always have high quality metal fixings even if part of the earring is a cheaper variety.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades