Kiwua How demonstrates making a diamond patterned friendship bracelet. She starts with eight strands of string tied in a knot at one end. She has the knotted end clipped to something so that it doesn't move easily. The diamond pattern is created with a series of simple knots rotating across the strings. The direction of the knots is rotated from left to right and right to left among the screens. She does a great job demonstrating pulling strings out of the way as needed and showing which strings and directions to knot. She runs completely through the pattern, so that is easy to see the diamond shape develop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades