This video shows how to make an earring holder. You will need a canvas and some acrylic paint. Paint the entire canvas including the sides. You can paint it a solid color, or paint any design you like. Use glue to attach some glitter, or use puffy paint or glitter glue to decorate the earring holder. When the paint is dry it is ready to use. Simply push your earrings through the canvas. If you have earrings that are delicate, you may want to use a nail to form a hole in the canvas before placing the earring through so that you don't bend the jewelry. If you are using a wooden canvas you can add nails on the side of the canvas that you can use to hang earrings that don't fit on the front (like hoops) or necklaces and bracelets.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades