In this video you learn to make earrings out of guitar picks. You will need round nose and regular pliers, wire cutters, 2 regular picks, bead reamer, earring hooks, jump rings, and long silver strands. Use the bead reamer to make a nice clean hole on the top edge of the guitar pick. Use the jump ring through the hole you just made to attach the silver strand. This makes the earrings dangle. On the other end of the silver strand connect the earring hook with another jump ring. This completes your first earring, do the same series of steps to finish your pair and play around with what picks you use and what silver strands you use. This will give you a great assortment of earrings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades