Scrabble charms and pendants are gaining popularity in the world of crafts, because they're easy to make and fun to wear. They make great gifts, can be fully personalized and turn Scrabble into more than just a board game!
This video will show you how to make your own Scrabble tiles charms at home. It's really easy, just make sure you have all the required materials (listed below).
Cut out your small photo to the size of the Scrabble tile and glue it to the tile using your glue stick. Let it dry for a few minutes. Sand the edge to make it look like it was meant to be. Apply magic marker to the sides (if you want to) and then apply some Diamond Glaze on top of the image and spread it around and use a toothpick to get all the edges. Then just add the bail with a toothpick and the craft adhesive.
* Scrabble letter tiles
* Diamond Glaze
* Small images
* E-6000 Craft Adhesive
* Glue stick
* Permanent marker (Sharpie)
* Sanding block
* Wax paper
* Jewelry bails
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades