In this tutorial, we learn how to make a double arrowhead friendship bracelet. First, you will need two strings of the color you want that are 70 inches long. Then, tie these into a knot and put it underneath a clipboard. Now, separate these into four groups, then start to separate into colors. After this, find the color in the middle and start to braid and pull twice. Then, you will start to braid the other pieces of string in together so you are making to arrowheads right next to each other. When finished, tie off at the end and then tie around your wrist for a bracelet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades