In this tutorial, we learn how to make a dual-colored line friendship bracelet. Start by creating knots in the strings going from left to right. After you have covered all of the strings on the bracelet, you can start to braid. Make sure the strings are clipped at the top to keep them in place. When you start to braid, take the two to strings on the left, and braid them in with the others going from left to right. Then you can continue to do this process until you reach the end of the strings. Wear as a bracelet, then tie and share with others.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades