In order to make a hook for an earring, you will need the following: round nose pliers, a wire cutter, a nail file or sand paper, an ink pen, 20-22 gauge wire. With your round nose pliers, make little hook, in the end of the wire. Bend it, until it makes a little loop. Shape the hook by wrapping it around and ink pen. Use the ink pen, as a form. Use your wire cutters to cut off the excess. Next, you'll need to perfect the shape, by smoothing it out, with the pliers and filing down the rough edges with a hail file or sand paper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades