In this video from Polymer Clay Productions, we are shown how to make earrings out of polymer clay marshmallow Peeps. They use holographic yellow glitter for the sugar, polymer clay, and Sunny Side Up yellow coloring. Use a clay color and glitter color that match. Have some real Peeps handy for reference.
Make the clay Peeps with a round body, round head, and ears. Thread it onto a headpin before baking. Use tiny glass beads for eyes and nose, and press them in before baking. When they are baked and cool, coat them with clear tacky glue and pour glitter over them. String them onto earring wires. By following these steps, you can make cute and fun earrings for Easter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades