Marianna takes us through the process of creating a beautiful set of earrings! For this project you will need two sterling silver head pins, four fresh water pearls, some gemstones of your choice, two sterling silver ear wires, round nose pliers, flat nose pliers, and a cutter. Take your head pin and string your beads and gemstones on the head pin. Next using the flat nose plier, bend the end of the head pin to create a 90 degree angle. Then make a simple loop where the ear wires will be placed. Insert the ear wires and close off the loop with the round nose pliers. Now you have a beautiful pair of earrings that are perfect for any occasion!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades