In this tutorial, we learn how to make earrings with Swarovski Crystal & coiled wire. You will need: 6 mm round bead, 4 mm Swarovski crystal, 2 inch head pin, and coiled wire. First, place the beads on to the head pin then bend the pin to 90 degrees. Cut this around 8 mm with a wire cutter, then use pliers to curve the bottom of the pin into a loop. Now grab the wire and cut it into a small strip. Form a loop at the bottom, then twist it into a wired circle. Attach this to the loop on the earring then repeat for the other earring and you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades