Creative Jewelry Making teaches the at home crafter how to make their own Bali bead and silver charm bracelet. This is not a video for jewelry making pros; it would be simple enough for a novice and can be completed in about half an hour. These are the tools you will need to complete the project: six Bali beads per inch of bracelet you will be making, six jump rings per inch, a Bali style toggle with a large hole for latching, and two pairs of flat nose pliers (make sure to use jewelry pliers, the ones from the hardware store will not work.) The host offers sources to get all of these products. These bracelets make a great piece for everyday way, and would also make great gifts for birthdays or the holidays.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades