Most friendships come and go, but the truest ones that stay and bloom deserve something special to honor the bond. While going to Claire's with your girlfriend to purchase a "Best Friends 4 Ever" heart necklace - broken in half, of course, so each of you has half - is a nice way of honoring your friendship, you can do something special by making a friendship bracelet yourself.
Not a jewelry maker? Not a problem. This tutorial teaches you how to make the easiest friendship bracelet possible with some embroidery floss and masking tape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades