What exactly is a head pin? In jewelry crafting, a head pin is the small wire loop on top of a bead that allows the bead to be attached to a necklace or an earring. If you're looking to get into making your own jewelry, then creating a headpin is one of the most basic skills you'll utilize for the rest of your career.
Check out this video to learn how to create a looped headpin easily using a wire cutter and round-nosed pliers.
Crafty Quickies offer simple to follow craft basics instruction for the time and technically challenged. The Impatient Crafter™ Margot Potter hosts these quick and easy tutorials that show you how to get it right the first time. In this video she shows how to make a looped top dangle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades