In this tutorial, we learn how to make a studded watch out of an old watch. First, take your old watch and remove the straps from it. Now, place the watch center onto a new wrist band. Next, apply spikes onto the wrist band by poking holes through the leather and shoving the spikes through. Now, string wires through the watch center and poke them through the leather wrist band and use pliers to bend them into place where the wires won't poke into your skin. Use a screwdriver to put the bottoms of the spikes into place. If you don't want spikes, use something else and make this design all your own.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades