If you're an advanced jewelry maker who's looking for a beautiful challenge, then you've come to the right place. This Egyptian clasp, which features a rounded loop head pin, a bunch of spiral curls, and a longer rounded loop headpin, is among the more difficult clasps you can make, but as you can see, the results are quite spectacular.
Check out the video to get the how-to from beading expert Kate Drew-Wilkinson. Add these clasps to your next beaded necklace for fine detail.
Kate Drew-Wilkinson shows you how to make an Egyptian Clasp out of 20 gauge half hard Silver wire.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades