In this tutorial, we learn how to make an elastic Bali bead & crystal ring. First, you need to get all of your supplies together, which include: elastic cord, crystals, glue, beads, and scissors. Start by cutting a 6 inch piece of the elastic cord, then string a bead to the middle of it. Then take a crystal and string it onto one side along with another bead and a silver bead. After this, place more beads around the other side of the middle bead then put it around your finger to see if it's the right size. To finish, tie the string off at the end, then cut the excess tails and you are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades