In this jewelry-making basics tutorial, learn how to make an eye pin. To create an eye pin, you will need wire. Size 24 or 22 gauge wire is the best kind of wire to make an eye pin. The thicker the wire, the more difficult it may be to work with. To begin, straighten out your wire and cut the length you need to make your eye pin. Taking some round nose pliers, you will bend the wire up while rolling it toward yourself. Do not pinch the wire too tightly with the pliers because it can leave permanent marks in the wire. This will create your loop. To straighten it, simply bend it slightly in the opposite direction. This pin can be used for earrings or parts of necklaces.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades