We've always had the impression that the only women who wear pearls are those who also own McMansions and tie cable knit sweaters around their shoulders at yacht club soirees. But now that we've seen this jewelry craft - a pair of chunky blue green glass pearl earrings - we're taking a second glance at these pearl things.
Opalescent and smooth, these pearls look chic rather than stuffy when they dangle from your ear, and the best part is that these earrings aren't hard to make! Check out this video for the how-to.
Here's one fit for a Diva (or those inspired by the likes of 'Lipstick Jungle' glamour). Its a simple project using this season's gorgeous big glass pearls.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades