Here is a way you can make your own jewelry for little money and have fun doing it. In this video we are shown how we can add feathers to existing earrings and necklaces. For this project we need some feathers, a pair of earrings, some silver plated copper wire, needle nose pliers, and scissors. The earrings used in the video are already made circle earrings. The first step is cut about a circle's length of copper wire and grab a feather. Wrap the wire nice and tightly around the quill of the feather as neatly as you can. You should have a little extra wire at the end. Use the extra to fasten your feather to your selected piece of jewelry. Be creative and have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades