Mark Nelson accompanied by Rio Grande demonstrate by the start where you need a wire with stiffeners to it of various colors. 3 pieces of different colors of wire each 2 ½ inches long is needed for the earring. Pick a clamp where you can pass the 3 wires twice. First push it half way once and put the other end back in the hole and pull the ends through. This can also be done in an asymmetric way. Now you add 6 beads in any combination of colors. Use it in a 2 mm length and then cut off the end that remains off after inserting it. Asymmetry would also make it appeal more. You can also add swirls to it and add different no. of beads here. You can use gold and silver wires so that it appears more appealing. You end the process by using a crimp cover to pinch the wires close.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades