This video is in the Arts and Crafts category and you will learn how to make fish-shaped earrings in this video. It is really very simple and easy to do this. You will need some silver plated rings that have hooks at one end and round nose pliers. First, press the hook with your fingers to give it the shape of a fish. Then with the pliers, bend the non-hook end of the ring backwards to form the tail of the fish. Now you have the fish-shaped earring. You can hook it into another ring and you have a really dangling fish-shaped earring.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades