Kameron Kay teaches us how to make a floating flower crystal toe ring in this tutorial. You will need: stretch cord, large crimp bead, flat nosed pliers, flat backed crystal flower, glue, and small scissors to make this. First, cut out your chord to the exact size that you need. After this, use glue to attack the ring into the middle of the string. Place a crimp bead on the bottom to help the bead stay in place, then glue these together as well. Next, tie this together and attach an end to the ring if you prefer. Make sure this is tall enough to fit your toe, then enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades