Those interested in learning how to make their own jewelry, can learn how to make a floating illusion necklace by following the steps in this video tutorial. You will need a beading board, beading wire, crimp beads, beads of your choice, a barrel clasp, wire cutters, and crimping/flat-nosed pliers. First measure out how much wire you will need. The tutorial is making a 16-inch necklace. Make sure to cut extra wire. For a 16-inch necklace, this means you should cut approximately 20 inches of wire. In the next step, lay out your bead design and then attach a clasp to one end of the wire using a crimp bead to keep it in place. Next, string your beads onto the wire using crimp beads to secure each bead in place. Continue this until you have used all your beads and you will find that you have created a floating effect with your beads.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades