In this tutorial, we learn how to make a floating illusion style necklace. You will need: beading wire, crimping pliers, wire cutters, beads (your choice), crimp beads, crimp covers (3mm), and a clasp (barrel clasp). First, cut your beading wire to the length you want your necklace, add 3-4 extra inches. Next, space your beads out on a beading board evenly, 1 1/2" apart. Now string a crimp bead onto your wire and take the end of the wire and string it through the crimp bead on the opposite side, making a loop. Pull the crimp bead close to the clasp and secure the bead with crimping pliers. Cut any excess wire with your wire cutters. Now, string on your beads placing a crimp bead as close as possible to each bead. When finished, secure the end of the necklace, and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades