Don't worry, just because you're wearing a bib necklace doesn't mean you have uncontrollable drooling urges and drop food out of your mouth like a one-year-old.
In fact, this necklace isn't juvenile at all, with gorgeous gold and black rosettes stacked on top of one another and teeny white stamens. It's the perfect accessory to wear with simpler tops like tanks and t-shirts. Also, this floral bib necklace is a pretty statement piece for back to school time, when you want to look your most bangin'.
Bib Necklaces can cost anywhere from $40-$300. There is a lot of hand work put into making one of these darling accessories. If you want something unique, might as well make it yourself!
Black Beads: Michaels
Flip Flop Glue: Michaels
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades