In this video we learn how to make a friendship bracelet with vertical hearts. First, tape your strings to a wall, they should be two colors with four of each. Arrange them so they are alternating colors until you reach the other side. After this, grab the first string and set it aside. Then, take the next two and tie them in a knot at the top. Tie the third string with the fourth at the top as well. Continue to do this until you reach the seventh string. Continue to tie the strings until you are making the shape of a heart with them. When you reach the end, tie in a knot and then wear or share with a friend.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades