In this video, we learn how to make friendship bracelets adjustable. First, tape both sides of your bracelet onto a flat surface. After this, bring both ends into a circle shape at the ends. Now, take any color of string and make a loop with it over the ends of the bracelet. Now, put one end over the other and then put it through the bracelets and into the loop. Then, pull the end of the thread and put the bottom over and under the top piece. Then, put it through the bracelet and tighten it. After doing this, your bracelet will be adjustable and a lot easier to wear!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades