Showing a friend you really care is one reason to start making friendship bracelets. Not everybody wants to show off their friendship to everyone, but if you do, this video tutorial will show you how to make a friendship bracelet, specifically the alternating chevron friendship bracelet. This bracelet is the same concept as the regular chevron.
How do the colors switch sides?
The colors switch sides every four rows if you use two colors for your strings and set it up the way shown in the video at the beginning. Also, please take this into consideration, if the colors on your bracelet stays to their own side, like for example, using the colors used in the video, blue on one half of the bracelet, and orange on the other.
After you make the knot, make sure the string that used to be on the left side is on the right now. What you may be accidentally doing is putting the left string on the left side after you make the knot. That will prevent the colors from changing sides. Be careful of this.
Hollistergirl1O1 has been making jewelry since she was six years old. She designs and teaches how to make handmade jewelry like earrings and friendship bracelets, among other fashion accessories. Although not even a teen yet, this girl knows her jewelry!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades