Remember the heyday of video games during the '80s when all video games were 8 bit and super pixelated? While we're glad to have video games that look so real we mistake them for reality sometimes, pixelation is still a cool way to add retro flair to any crafts project.
But don't just take our word for it. Check out this crafting video by Craftster to learn how to make a fun pixelated 8-bit bead coaster.
Fuse beads are also commonly known as Perler beads or Hama beads. You can use them to make eye-catching pixelated / 8-bit works of art.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades