In this tutorial, we learn how to make a glue in and glaze jewelry ring. First, grab a blank ring that has a spot on the top to place a picture. It can have a jewel on it, just pop the jewel out. After this, choose an image from collage art papers, then cut it out. When done with this, place the image inside of the top of the ring and push it down with pliers. After this, place a clothing pin around the ring bottom to hold it in place, then grab you DG3 gel and add it to the top of the image. Next, add a rhinestone to accent the image and glaze it with a gel to finish! Let this dry, then enjoy your new accessory.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades