Making your own hoop earrings can be fun and easy. In this video we learn to make gold-filled beaded hoop earrings with some wire, pliers, beads and an empty pill bottle. Take a 6 inch piece of 20 gauge wire and wrap it around the pill bottle. Then you take your round nose pliers and bend the tip of the wire in a 90 degree angle ending in a circle. You can be creative with what you put on for beads. In this video it shows a purple focal bead and 30 plain beads. So you would put 15 of your plain beads on first, then your focal bead and back to 15 more plain beads. Now you want to bend this tip of the wire so your beads don't fall off. You loop it and have a straight piece for a stem. The stem is what goes through your ear. After you determine the length you want you snip it and bend up the end. This makes it so it stays latched and you just finished your earring. Time to accessorize!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades