These gold stone stringers look like glistening incense sticks and are incredibly beautiful. Check out this jewelry making tutorial to learn how to turn gold stone lumps in blue and an orangey yellow into long sticks, or stringers, made of these melted lumps.
Bead expert Kate Drew-Wilkinson guides you through the process of encasing the gold lumps in COE 96 clear glass and then pulling stringers using a torch. Be safe and make sure you've had experience using a torch before beginning this project!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades