This video tutorial is going to show you how to make an H2O locket. You will need a snake chain and a couple of clothing studs. Take two clothing studs, bend the spikes and glue them together and let them dry. Use Krazy Glue or Super Glue. Regular glue will not work. Then you take the snake chain; put it snugly around the clothing stud and glue them. Just make sure you don't put too much of glue. Otherwise, the glue will show and make the locket look shabby. Watch the video for further instructions. Once the locket is ready, put a chain through it and wear it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades