Jessica VanDen shows us how to make a hand forged silver clasp in this video. Start off with two pieces of sterling silver wire. Now make a simple S clasp with pliers. Then grasp the wire at the thick end and wrap it around until the long piece meets the curve you made. Next, wrap a curve around the end of the wire with pliers to make the clasp. You will need to put the chain through it to attach it. Make sure your chain can fit through the loop that you have made. Now you're finished and make sure you keep these somewhere safe so you don't lose them if you aren't using right away.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades