In making jewelry, the head pin loop is used many times. Let's learn to make a head pin loop so jewelry making will be that much easier. To make a head pin loop you will need: Beads Head pins Wire cutters Round nose pliers To start you are going to slide the bead or beads onto the head pin. As with other techniques we have learned you are going to bend the head pin at a 90-degree angle. It is important to have the bend of the head pin flush and without any play between the bend and the bead. There will be excess wire of the head pin, take your wire cutters and snip it leaving approximately 1/4 of an inch. Grasp the end of the wire with your round nose pliers. Holding the bead or beads firm with your fingers, roll the pliers toward the bead or beads. To be certain the hold of the angle and shape of the loop are correct, it is important to grip the bead tightly with your fingers. When you can no longer roll your wrist any farther, without removing your round nose pliers from the loop loosen the grip of the pliers and rotate the loop back toward you. Continue rolling the wire away from you until the end meets the other end of the loop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades