In this video Kiwua shows you how to make a heart bracelet. She recommends that you start braiding the wool yarn from left to right and then progress from right to left. In the middle she creates a heart shape from the wool yarn with the wool yarn extending in four rays from both sides of the heart. The same steps are repeated with a different color of string each time, braiding the yarn once again beginning from left to right and then proceeding to the right hand side and knitting over from right to the left, bringing the knit together in the middle to create the second heart. She suggests using your fingers to measure out the size of the middle of the heart, this ensures even size. The procedure is repeated several times in order to braid your self a heart bracelet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades