Steampunk style, which is a funky hybrid of Victorian anachronisms (propellers, vintage watch parts) and industrial design, is sure interesting and cool when it comes to gadget design, but pulling off the whole googles-and-gears look clothing-wise is not quite...becoming.
So how do you flaunt Steampunk style without looking like you flew in from a time machine from the 1890's? Check out this video to learn how to craft Steampunk style bobby pins.
Learn how to make steampunk style bobby pins with Barbe St. John, featured artist in Steampunk Style Jewelry, and Craftside's Stefanie Girard in this "Look Learn & Create" video!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades