In this tutorial, we learn how to make a interchangeable beaded watch band. First, cut your beading wire to appropriate length, then slide a crimp bead and lobster trigger clasp to one side of the wire. Then, bring the end of the wire back through the crimp bead creating a snug fit. Using the rear notch on your pliers, crimp the bead tightly. Then, add a crimp bead cover using the front notch on the pliers to close the bead tightly. Next, string your chosen beads, then repeat the first steps on the other end of the beading wire. When finished, you will have a beautiful clasp to attach to different watch bases, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades