In this how-to video, you will learn how to make irregular bead cages. Corinne Bradd will show you how easy this is. First, if you have a flat or nugget type bead, it will be hard to make the cage easily. First, place the wire through the bead and bend it up from the loop. Hold it in place and wrap the wire around the bead. Keep wrapping until you get to the top. Next, wrap the wire around the top so that it will be completely fastened. Snip away any excess piece of wire. You can hang it from this part. This video shows you a fast and simple way to make a cage around a bead.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades