In this how-to video, you will learn how to make jewelry using cord in less than four minutes. Corrine Bradd shows you how to easily do this. First, take a satin braid and tie it in a knot. Trim the excess off with scissors and take a cord end. Place the knot inside the groove and then clamp the cord end with a pair of pliers. Turn it around and do it again for the other side. These cord ends come with a loop on top for further use. These look great on jewelry such as charms. You can use a slightly bigger cord end if you are working with leather pieces. Follow the same instructions in order to apply the cord to the leather. This video shows a great way to use cords in under four minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades